Has become an indispensable tool in interpersonal communication. Playing is also a learning, details cast success or failure.
1, call the appropriate time, first ask the other party is convenient to answer.
2, for strangers to first clear their identity, so as not to misunderstand each other.
3. For people you know, greet them first and then enter the topic of conversation.
4, for the content of the talk to be clear, it is best to write well with a pen to prevent forgetting the main points during the conversation, causing embarrassment.
5, if the line is disconnected, take the initiative to call the past.
1, the bell rings within three to answer, if not three to answer, pick up to apologize to the other party;
2, pick up should first say "hello", voice polite to ask the purpose.
3, if there is information to be conveyed, to prepare a pen and paper in time for record;
4, after the end of the call to gently put the microphone, to hang up after the other party to put the microphone, to show respect.
5, in the process of communication to concise language, do not waste time.
1, in business occasions, try to adjust the ring tone to vibration or low decibel music. Do not set noise ringtones to affect the meeting atmosphere.
2, try not to answer or check SMS during the meeting, in order to show respect for the other party.
Notes for receiving calls:
1. Make good use of polite words, have a good attitude and smile.
2, when picking up, speak at a moderate volume, if important, try to pick up in a separate room to protect information security.
3. Don't eat while you're on the phone.
Examples of polite expressions:
1. Don't say "Who are you?" You should say, "Excuse me, who are you calling?"
2. Instead of saying, "Are you done?" Instead, say, "Is there anything else I can do?"
3. You shouldn't say, "What? I beg your pardon, I beg your pardon, I did not hear you clearly.
4, Instead of saying "give me your name and address", you should say "Excuse me, can I have your name and address?"