"Autumn Whispers" as one of Richard Clayderman's classic songs, often taken out by many people to practice, the following Xiaobian to introduce the difficulties and methods of this piece.
1. Scan the whole score To get a new score, we should first scan the whole score to get a general understanding of the rhythm of the score, technical difficulties, and the emotions expressed. If you want to "Autumn Whispers" such difficult tracks, you should roughly browse three times, the first time to recognize the rhythm, the tone is the rise and fall, and identify the sound. The second time to recognize the difficulty of the track, the change of strength and so on. The third time to read the music with the audio, the mind has a general understanding of the music.
2. The first page of the exercise the first page needs to pay attention to the place where the arrow is marked, the change of the lift sign. As one of the more difficult songs in Richard Clayderman's collection, the four or five flats are really not very easy for beginners, but with practice, it is relatively easy to overcome.
3. The second page of the practice in front of the second page as the first page, pay attention to the speed of the triplet, not too fast, stable on the line, otherwise it will appear very abrupt. The difficulty is in the next line, where octave double sounds begin to appear, which is a bad message for people with small hands or young age. Practice should pay attention to relax, at the beginning of practice to an octave an octave, play to relax, in the fall of an octave, can not always collapse the hand tightly, this is the wrong practice method, will make the hand stiff not to say, but also make the playing effect is very non-granular.
4. Exercises on Page 3 As on page 3, pay attention to octaves, pay attention to the change of the lift, and pay attention to the relaxation of the fingers.
5. Practice on the fourth page The fourth page is the difficulty of this piece, very fast and continuous arpeggios, fast octaves up and down, need a certain piano foundation, but also need a certain practice time. Those of you who are new to this piece can focus on the exercises on this page. The good thing is that the arpeggio part, the bass part of the left hand is no sound, this time you can alternate left and right hand to complete the top arpeggio, and then the octave of the sixteenth note needs to be practiced more. The faster the speed of the place, the more we should practice slowly, do not rush to success.
6. Exercises on the fifth page There is nothing to say on the fifth page, and I believe that the students who took down the first four pages will have no difficulty on the fifth page. Pay attention to the expression of emotions, the fourth page is Yang, the fifth page should be suppressed, the interlacing of emotions, in order to form the perfect movement.
7. Summary To put it simply, the difficulty of this piece is medium and superior, and the reference level is 7-8, so it requires certain basic piano skills. This article only introduces some methods and suggestions for the reference of piano learners. Therefore, the students who want this piece should have a certain piano foundation, otherwise it will not meet the requirements of practice.
Practicing the piano requires effort, but more importantly, persistence!